Wednesday, November 14, 2012

progress


cot quilt by mandalin18
cot quilt, a photo by mandalin18 on Flickr.
Update
Quilted and bound and at The Nook in Leura. Some silly person (yeah...me), forgot to take a picture!!!! I'll go up tomorrow and amend that....Very excited to have had a finish though. Yeehar!!! 

But not as much as I'd like, I was worried that my Janone was about to expire on me!

Thankfully a good friend has stepped in and loaned me one for a few days, phew! I think mine will be okay for little jobs, but not for the quilting of even a small cot quilt.

So, you and me quilt, on the Paff, tomorrow morning, k!

Still on track,
x Mandy

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Go Mandy!! Have fun quilting that beauty of a quilt! Sorry to hear about the Janome, you two have had many good sewing times together.