Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DQS11 ~finished

DQS11 ~finished by mandalin18
DQS11 ~finished, a photo by mandalin18 on Flickr.

and posted!

I'm so pleased with how this one finished up, the neighbourhood cat has given it his seal of approval too! phew!

I enjoyed every process making this mini, from the fabric to the paper piecing to the quilting. And I smiled when I handed it over to the post lady. Hopefully it'll make a quick journey, as I have to come clean and say I'm late!!! I've always flown close to the wind in sending my quilties, but this time, well, I missed the first few tides.

cheerio for now,
thanks for visiting.

I really enjoy reading your comments, but don't seem to have enough time these days to reply. Perhaps it's because I'm sewing more, how ironic!

xox Mandy

3 comments:

Cindy Sharp said...

You did a beautiful job. Can't wait to hear the shots of joy when it shows up at it's new home.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your little quilt is so gorgeous!! The touch of blue in the last border adds that bit of zing!! It cracks me up to see the beautiful ginger cat on the quilt! There's definately an affinity between cats and quilts!

yarnivorous said...

such teensy beautiful piecing!