Friday, April 1, 2011

Down Under Doll Quilt Swap

DUDQS by mandalin18
DUDQS, a photo by mandalin18 on Flickr.

I know, I know! I did say no more! But (in a squeaky voice) it's a Doll Quilt Swap for Aussie's and Kiwi's and I really, really wanted too! I roped my pal Rachael into it too!

This is my Inspiration mosaic for my secret partner.

I also have a plan for my partners quilt, which I'm looking forward to making. I'm going to enlarge and add to Christina's (The Sometimes Crafter) Little Cottage Mug Rug.

Sorry, short and sweet tonight. I have some binding to cut, for a certain little quilt that HAS to be mailed on Monday. Oh, and if you happen to be in the Mountains on Sunday, specifically, near Leura. I plan to be having a stall at the Leura Primary School 1st Sunday Market, pop in and say hi. I'll be the one sewing down binding on a mini quilt!!!

Cheerio for now!

x Mandy


1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love your inspiration mosaic. i feel like saying I'll have what she's having! I've been paired up with the perfect partner and have ideas floating around...