Thursday, January 27, 2011

Issue 4 available soon

See that Cross block top left, that's mine!!! I'm oh so chuffed!



If you'd like a little peek before buying, check it out here.


I bought a subscription for Fat Quarterly, instantly at the beginning for Issue 1. I just knew with the likes of Katy, Tacha, Kate, John, Nova and Brioni running the show, it would be my kind of read, full of my kind of projects. It hasn't disappointed, every issue has been packed with fabulous, must do projects, big and small. I'll be renewing my subscription, it's cheaper and I'll never forget to go on-line and buy it!

So, you wanna know a bit more about the block, well I've got another post lined up for after the release date, which is the 27th January. Not a how to, but a how it came about!

Go take a look at the Fat Quarterly blog and flickr pages in the mean time.


Right, I really should go off to the land of nod.
Cheerio for now,
x Mandy

3 comments:

Amy Friend said...

How exciting for you! It makes me think I should subscribe...

Rachaeldaisy said...

Yay!!! How exciting and congratulations!! You're a published quilter!! What a great block!!

Angela said...

congrats mandy! the front cover and everything! I've been waiting to renew my subscription. I don't think you can yet right?