Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Playing with Solids

Robert Kaufman, Kona Cotton Solids, to be precise. I LOVE a good quality solid! The Kona solids are, in my experience, beautiful to work with. Never again, will I buy homespun for my quilts. There are a number of online spots to buy Kona, including a very new one called 'Simply Solids'. If you live in the UK, take advantage of the free delivery, you only have to spend over 15 pounds, and quite honestly, that's easy to do!! Go on, take a peak!

Also check out the 'Simply Solids' blog too, it's written by 'Made with Love by Mandy', so you know it's going to be good!!! lol, not me, wish it was!



And why? Am I telling you this.......well Lily's Quilts is having a giveaway, and I want to win it!!! The prize is a stunning package of 22 Kona Solid fat quarters! No, I don't mind if you enter too, of course not. I'm a firm believer in the 'more the merrier' attitude. The second best thing to winning the prize, would be to *know* someone who did. So, be sure to come back and let me know if you win, I'll be so thrilled for you!

Cheerio for now
x Mandy

No comments: