Saturday, September 26, 2009

DQS7 received







from the lovely mommymae......I just love how the colours in the quilt echo the colours I choose for my garden. I actually added this one to my fav's on Flickr, I commented on many, but really only fav'd a few. So........I was very, very, happy, when I opened the parcel. Jenny also included a bundle of stunning scraps, all my fav colours. I've promised some wonky cabin blocks will come out of them. Absolutley sure about that.

I've also received my Friendship Bag Swap bag (or should I say bags!!!). But haven't managed to take a good enough photo yet. Also in the mail came a fabric trade from the US. My very first piece of Munki Munki. It's oh so new to me. I think it's a clothing line, that has Heather Ross designs on it. Anyhow, I am now the proud owner of a pyjama leg! But...it is a bright red, teetering on orange background, with a lost, 3 eyed, Martian family on it. Some are on the mobile, some are looking at space maps and some are looking rather confused. Rohan, over my shoulder, saw a block made with the fabric and asked if I could get some. I commented on the photo about what Rohan had said, and she offered a swap! Love this crafty community.

Anyhow, the long and the short of it is.....I need to take some more photo's.
Be back in a day or so.
Cheerio for now
X Mandy

2 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Your fabricslook great...I hope to get some wonky log cabins done at some stage too! Have you finished cleaning off all the dust?

Kathleen said...

fabulous mandy...am so pleased for you that it is one you favourited!

hope you are having a great weekend....i slept through the great dust storm...can you believe it?

I found your fabric so it will be on its way to you soon!It was in my Liberty of London box....duh!