Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm in!!!!

Sign ups for DQS7 is happening now!

I've been watching and waiting, ever so patiently, for Doll Quilt Swap #7 to start. The sign ups will close at the end of the week OR when a total of 200 participants has been reached. Half way might have already been reached! So, if your interested, go here, quick sticks. Check out the sign up info thread, as to how to proceed.
I'd better get my a into g and finish off this kiddies quilt swap.
Which I now can, as I picked up my free-motion foot yesterday.


It's another sneaky peak as it's another secret swap, although to the recipients Mum, it will probably be glaringly obvious! I don't think she reads my blog. That's alright if she does though, sometimes it's good to know something is actually being done.

Cheerio for now
X Mandy

I'll be back tomorrow with photo's of what the lovely Maree, of 'On My Verandah', made for me in the 'Paper Bag Swap'. Gorgeous......Divine......Pretty......Love, Love, Love.

2 comments:

Tacha said...

You never know who is reading! Love love love the giraffe and lion!

Mandalin said...

Oh....hee hee.