Friday, June 19, 2009

one down, one to go!

This the first US order to arrive. The dots are MoMo, so excited about that. I love, love, love them. One of the swapper's in my 'Quilts for all' group requested dots, hmmm, I think I can spare an 8" square out of the 2 yards I bought, eeekk. They came from the Bee Square Fabrics closing sale, such an awfully sad decision to have had to have made. The cheeky bird fabric (which LM2 loves) is Jay McCarroll's 'Garden Party'. I adore those quirky birds, they put a smile on my face. And the dots go so wonderfully, as I had hoped. I'll have to think of something to make for LM2, any suggestions?
He's about to turn 5. Sigh, how time flies.


And then there are these two. Just too cute. I see a (very) simple cot quilt or 2 bassinet ones, in that fabric. Hopefully for my madeit shop, or this years Falls Art Fest in October. I haven't played around with it yet, it's so very darling though.



I mean, isn't that selvage so very special.



Back to Susi's bag I go

Cheerio for now
X Mandy

No comments: