Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun Swap

I decided to do another swap.
A bit more adventurous this time though.
This time I actually have to make something!



The swap piece needs to have a Spring theme and include the colours red and yellow. You can add other colours, but need to make sure red and yellow are in there somewhere. The finished piece must measure exactly 8" x 10" and be suitable for framing, although no mat or frame should be included.

Doesn't it sound a cool idea. It's stretching me creatively, I'm out of my comfort zone, but that's a good thing. I've picked my fabric pieces and I've a few idea's. But I'll wait to see who I'll be sending to before I start.

If you'd like you'd join in, click here before noon, EST (US), Monday, April 6th.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This swap should be fun. I haven't decided what to make yet though.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

x Catherine

Abigail Leigh said...

I'm excited, I'm your swap partner!! Checking out your blog is giving me some good ides!!!!!